Showcasing southern New Zealand’s culinary and scenic icons
Spirit of Queenstown’s light-filled restaurant and bar provides an intimate dinner setting with sweeping views as it cruises across Queenstown Bay to the sheltered base of iconic Cecil Peak
Queenstown’s only dinner cruise includes a two-course ‘trust the chef’ menu designed to celebrate the locally-sourced produce, flavours and relaxed style of shared platter dining the southern region is renowned for.
World-class Central Otago wine and locally-crafted beer is available for pairing.
Why choose Spirit of Queenstown Dinner Cruise:
- Queenstown’s newest and most unique dinner experience
- Includes authentic, two-course set menu designed by one of the town’s most successful restaurateurs to showcase southern delicacies such as locally-produced artisan cheeses and New Zealand beef and lamb
- Fresh and seasonally-inspired vegetarian, vegan and gluten free alternative two-course set menu available
- Complimentary petit fours for dessert
- Wide range of Central Otago wines from Akarua vineyard and locally-crafted beer from Altitude brewery available for purchase
Only a limited number of tables in intimate-sized settings are available, creating an exclusive and personal experience
- Newly refurbished restaurant and bar has a welcoming and ambient atmosphere with full height windows providing spectacular views
- Departs 6.30pm every Tuesday – Saturday (inclusive) and returns 8.30pm
RESERVATIONS ESSENTIAL (minimum two people per reservation).
To pre-book, please click on BOOK NOW to email our reservations team with your booking details. Please include the date you would like to book, your group size, full name and contact phone number.
Spirit of Queenstown Dinner Cruise will begin operating on 14 January 2020 until mid-April 2020.
- To guarantee your best chance of making a reservation (dependent on availability), we strongly recommend booking at least 24 hours ahead of departure. Southern Discoveries will only have a very limited number of spaces available for booking on the same day as departure.
- Prices are applicable to all ages, including children. Seating is not suitable for infants.
- Due to our menu being designed for sharing, we only accept bookings for groups of 2 or more people.
- Our maximum table size is 6 people. If you wish to book for a group larger than 6 people, we will do our best to ensure your group is seated on tables adjacent to each other, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
- Guaranteed window tables are only available for groups of up to 4 people.
- Unless you have paid for a guaranteed window table, you will be seated at our best available table, which may include a shared table.
- Prices are valid mid-December 2019 to mid-April 2020.
- Price, days and dates of operation are subject to change.