Milford Sound Nature Cruise and the Milford Road
Milford Sound is open! Due to recent weather events and the Milford road repair works preventing private vehicle access, we are operating special Milford Sound Coach & Cruise day trips from Queenstown and Te Anau for travel starting from Friday 21 February. There is limited coach capacity so we encourage you to book now.
Find out more details about the weather event, road closure and the easiest ways to get to Milford Sound.
Why choose a Nature Cruise?
Coffee with views of a towering waterfall? A delicious hot meal with a passing seal? Sit back, relax and enjoy the best of both worlds as our specialist nature guides introduce you to the natural wonders of Milford Sound aboard our fully catered and modern catamaran.
- Whatever the weather, our newly refurbished lounges offer amazing views through full height viewing windows
- With 360º views, the spacious outdoor decks are perfect for photographers
- Our specialist nature guides share their knowledge with lively and entertaining commentary
- The perfect cruise for families and groups with plenty of room to take in the views
- Savour local flavours with a fresh and hot buffet lunch, plus licensed bar on board (buffet available on selected departures only)
- FREE tea and coffee
Underwater Observatory Upgrade
Add on the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory with freshly prepared picnic lunch for only $20 per person. Book an all inclusive Cruise & Underwater Observatory package today. Please note: visiting the underwater observatory will add up to one hour to your cruise duration.