QUEENSTOWN CRUISE EXPERIENCE – WINTER UPDATE
We’re super excited to be cruising again and have an awesome Queen’s Birthday weekend special for you. Join us on our Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise for only $29 for adults and kids go FREE. Cruise departs at 1.15pm and 3.15pm daily. Come and explore Lake Wakatipu with us!
Please note that due to Covid-19 our regular Station 2 Station Cycle Trail schedule will be on hold for a little longer.
Station 2 Station Cycle Trail
Leave the bright lights of Queenstown and set a course for one of New Zealand’s most remote high country farms. Explore at your own pace on an easy, self-guided adventure that includes two beautiful lake cruises and an unforgettable cycle ride with spectacular views at every turn.
Why choose Station 2 Station Cycle Trail?
- Cycle between Mt Nicholas and Walter Peak high country farms along the far shores of Lake Wakatipu
- Follow an easy 14km marked trail along a quiet country road with panoramic alpine views
- The trip includes a Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise from Queenstown to Mt Nicholas and a return cruise from Walter Peak on TSS Earnslaw
- Trip options include a Mt Nicholas Farm Experience and farmers platter lunch, Walter Peak BBQ lunch, or a picnic lunch.
- Bike and helmet hire available
RIDE TIME: 1 hour 30 minutes
DISTANCE: 14 kilometres
Please note: If you hiring a bike, please ensure you select your bike size when booking online. If you do not select a bike size, we will not be able to ensure one is available for you.