Cruise into untouched wilderness on our Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise to discover Lake Wakatipu’s hidden gem – Mt Nicholas. Sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular scenery of The Remarkables mountain range and up the lake towards Glenorchy township. Take panoramic photos from our open-top viewing deck accompanied by a lively and informative commentary from your skipper.
Why choose a Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise?
- Queenstown’s longest lake cruise; cruise further and see more of Lake Wakatipu
- Spectacular views of the Southern Alps
- Stop at Bob’s Cove to view flora and fauna up close
- Large, tall viewing windows and comfortable indoor seating
- Spacious outdoor decks with panoramic 360-degree views
- Have your photo taken with the skipper in the open wheelhouse
- Enjoy a snack or refreshing beverage from our on board café
- Purchase a family pass (2 Adults + 2 Children) and save up to $29
- FREE tea and coffee
If you want to extend your Spirit of Queenstown trip then hop off for the Mt Nicholas Farm Experience (Only a $29 add on for adults and $5 for children) where you can learn about daily farm life with our interactive tour. If you’re feeling more active then head out on our Station 2 Station Cycle Trail (Adult from $89) to explore two high country farms, while taking in the panoramic alpine views.
2018 WINTER SCHEDULE UPDATES:
- 2 June – 15 July: Station 2 Station Cycle Trail will not be available as an add-on to your Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise due to TSS Earnslaw being docked for maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- 16 July – 22 July: Queenstown Discovery will be your cruise vessel due to Spirit of Queenstown being docked for maintenance.