Sit back, relax and join us aboard Spirit of Queenstown for an epic voyage of discovery around magnificent
Lake Wakatipu. We go further than any other cruise to reveal secluded bays, historic landmarks and spectacular views, accompanied by our skipper’s fun and fascinating commentary.
The cruise journeys up Lake Wakatipu to remote Mt Nicholas High Country Farm. Here you can take a tour
of the farm on Mt Nicholas Farm Experience or enjoy a leisurely cycle through open farmland to Walter Peak on Station 2 Station Cycle Trail.
Why choose a Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise?
- Enjoy comfortable cruising on a spacious and modern catamaran
- Skipper gives commentary on the history and highlights of Lake Wakatipu
- Visit Bob’s Cove to see its remarkable turquoise water and native bush up-close
- Enjoy stunning views up the lake towards Glenorchy, Mt Earnslaw and the Southern Alps
- Take panoramic photos from our open-top viewing deck
- Our onboard cafe and bar serves hot and cold beverages and snacks throughout the cruise
- Departs from St Omers Wharf, downtown Queenstown
Upgrade your Spirit of Queenstown Scenic CruiseUpgrade to Mt Nicholas Farm Experience which includes Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise and an interactive tour of Mt Nicholas High Country Farm & Farmers Platter Lunch or delicious afternoon tea.Find out more.