Queenstown Lake Cruise
We’re super excited to be cruising again. We go further than any other cruise to reveal secluded bays, historic landmarks and spectacular views. Visit Bob’s Cove to see its remarkable turquoise water and native bush up-close ad enjoy stunning views up the lake towards Glenorchy, Mt Earnslaw and the Southern Alps. Cruises will be operating Fridayy – Mondays, come and explore Lake Wakatipu with us!
Why choose Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise experience?
- Adults cruise from $33 and children are $15
- Cruise departs 1.15pm and 3.15pm, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays
- New on-board cafe and bar serving refreshing tap beer from Altitude Brewing, award-winning wines from Akarua, hot beverages and snacks
- Enjoy comfortable cruising on a spacious and modern catamaran
- Skipper gives commentary on the history and highlights of Lake Wakatipu
- Visit Bob’s Cove to see its remarkable turquoise water and native bush up-close
- Enjoy stunning views up the lake towards Glenorchy, Mt Earnslaw and the Southern Alps
- Take panoramic photos from our open-top viewing deck
- Enjoy a delicious Gibbston Valley cheeseboard and glass of Akarua wine for $20 (please add at checkout)
- Departs from St Omer Wharf, downtown Queenstown