Cruise into untouched wilderness on our Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise to discover Lake Wakatipu’s hidden gem – Mt Nicholas. Sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular scenery of The Remarkables mountain range and up the lake towards Glenorchy township. Take panoramic photos from our open-top viewing deck accompanied by a lively and informative commentary from your skipper.
Why choose a Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise?
- Queenstown’s longest lake cruise; cruise further and see more of Lake Wakatipu
- Spectacular views of the Southern Alps
- Stop at Bob’s Cove to view flora and fauna up close
- Large, tall viewing windows and comfortable indoor seating
- Spacious outdoor decks with panoramic 360-degree views
- Have your photo taken with the skipper in the open wheelhouse
- Enjoy a snack or refreshing beverage from our on board café
- Purchase a family pass (2 Adults + 2 Children) and save up to $41
Extend your Spirit of Queenstown cruise and upgrade to the Mt Nicholas Farm Experience where you learn about daily farm life, merino sheep farming and get to meet the friendly farm animals. Add-on for only $24 for adults on our 11.00am, 1.15pm and 3.15pm departures or $29 on our 9.00am departure and $5 for children.
If you’re feeling more active then head out on our Station 2 Station Cycle Trail. Explore and enjoy amazing views of the Southern Alps while cycling through two high country farms, from $89 for adults.