Discover the unique wildlife, towering waterfalls and majesty of Mitre Peak on our Nature Cruise. This cruise offers an excellent viewing opportunity of wildlife including seals, dolphins and penguins. Get within touching distance of impressive geological features and close enough to feel the full force from the powerful 15,000-year-old Stirling Falls!
Why choose a Nature Cruise?
- Say hello to the seals basking on the rocks
- Specialist nature guide on board sharing their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary
- Delve into the history, geology and wildlife of the fiord
- Purpose built catamaran with large viewing windows and covered seating areas
- A whole top deck for viewing and panoramic photo opportunities
- Join the skipper in the open wheelhouse
- Range of lunch options available (must be pre-ordered, at extra cost)
- Complimentary tea and coffee