An unforgettable day trip to Milford Sound
Travel from Te Anau to Milford Sound in comfort and style with our personal, small group tour through Fiordland’s spectacular snow-capped wonderland on either our early morning or midday departure.
Sit back, relax and enjoy magnificent views as our experience, local and knowledgeable drivers provide a lively and informative commentary on the area’s history, flora and fauna. See dense rainforests, towering waterfalls and rugged mountains with plenty of stops and short walks to enjoy as you journey to Milford Sound – an incredible experience in itself.
Why choose the Go Milford Day Trip
- Interactive and personal trip on a small coach that connects you with a small boat cruise
- Discover More package option includes a small boat cruise, Milford Sound Underwater Observatory and Picnic Lunch
- Cruise & Kayak option (summer only) includes a small boat cruise, one hour of kayaking, Milford Sound Underwater Observatory and Picnic Lunch
- English commentary from specialist nature guides on the cruise
- Complimentary accommodation pick up and drop off
- Complimentary tea and coffee aboard the vessel