Pack your camera and join our expert nature guides on a special cruise that takes you closer to the natural beauty of Milford Sound. Our guides take the time to answer your questions while our smaller boat takes you close enough to catch the eye of a basking seal, dolphin, or even a rare Fiordland crested penguin.
Why choose an Encounter Nature Cruise?
- Get closer and see more on the longest cruise in Milford Sound
- Escape the crowds on a smaller boat and visit the open wheelhouse to chat to our skipper
- Learn about the unique wildlife, geology and history from our expert nature guides
- Grab a raincoat and get so close to the waterfalls that you can taste the pure glacial water
- The ideal cruise for close-up photos of seals, dolphins or penguins
- Freshly prepared picnic lunch available and licensed bar on board
- Add a visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory to explore the amazing world below the surface
- FREE tea and coffee on board
Underwater Observatory upgrade:
*Visiting the Underwater Observatory adds up to an additional 1 hour to your cruise duration.