We are operating under Level 1 restrictions which means additional measures are in place across our business to help track and stop any new transmission of COVID-19.
If you are travelling with Southern Discoveries please practice regular handwashing with soap, and using hand sanitiser as often as possible.
We are working to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. Our teams are being vigilant and following the guidelines issued by our national authorities and we are continuing to take advice from the Ministry of Health. Check out the latest updates from the government on the Ministry of Health website.
Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested — contact your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
What are our teams doing?
- Hand Sanitiser is available onboard our vessels.
- Daily cleaning schedules are in place with increased cleaning in high-touch areas/surfaces.
- Our vessels are thoroughly cleaned between departures.
- Hand Sanitiser is available onboard our coaches.
- Each vehicle is fully sanitised before use.
Any questions? Please chat to us on Live Chat, click on the icon in the bottom right.
If you would like to change your booking or have another booking request please contact us on 0800 264 536.See more latest news