Tonight, have dinner ON the water.
Cruise across Lake Wakatipu, relishing some of the best views in the south and enjoy a sophisticated ‘trust the chef’ meal aboard Spirit of Queenstown. This is a unique dining experience combining all that Queenstown is famous for – striking scenery, memorable experiences and the best restaurants.
Dinner is a generous shared platter style set menu showcasing locally-sourced produce. The full-service bar is the perfect excuse to try Central Otago wines, local craft beers and artisan soft drinks.
Queenstown’s only Lake Dinner Cruise includes:
- A seasonally-inspired set menu featuring local artisan cheeses, New Zealand beef and lamb, fresh salads and vegetables on the side.
- Tasty vegan and gluten-free alternatives
- Complimentary petit fours for dessert
- With full height windows and limited seating, see why this is fast becoming one of Queenstown’s top restaurant experiences.
- Spirit of Queenstown Dinner Cruise is perfect for couples and small groups.
- Shared table seating is a possibility for bookings of four people or less.
Don’t miss out. Book online before 3pm for same-day dinner cruise on Lake Wakatipu.
If you would like to make a dinner reservation after 3pm please call us on 0800 264 35.
Queenstown dinner cruises depart 6.30pm every Tuesday – Saturday (inclusive) and return 8.30pm.
|Dinner Option||Check-in closes||Departs||Adult|
|Set menu - Guaranteed window table||6.15pm||6.30pm||$139|
|Set menu - Best available table||6.15pm||6.30pm||$119|
- To guarantee your best chance of making a reservation (dependent on availability), we strongly recommend booking at least 24 hours ahead of departure. Southern Discoveries will only have a very limited number of spaces available for booking on the same day as departure.
- Prices are applicable to all ages, including children. Seating is not suitable for infants.
- Our maximum table size is 6 people. If you wish to book for a group larger than 6 people, we will do our best to ensure your group is seated on tables adjacent to each other, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
- Guaranteed window tables are only available for groups of up to 4 people.
- Unless you have paid for a guaranteed window table, you will be seated at our best available table, which may include a shared table.
- Due to limited seating single diners will be allocated a best available table which may include other diners.
- Prices are valid mid-December 2019 to mid-April 2020.
- Price, days and dates of operation are subject to change.