Milford Sound Coach & Cruise Special
Due to recent weather events and the Milford road repairs preventing private vehicle access, we are operating special Milford Sound Coach & Cruise day trips departing from Queenstown and Te Anau. There is limited coach capacity so we encourage you to book online today!
Learn more about the Milford road flood, details about the weather event, road closure and find out the easiest ways to get to Milford Sound. Unfortunately Milford Sound Underwater Observatory, Kayaking and Cruise only experiences are currently unavailable. We anticipate being fully operational again very soon.
Why choose an Encounter Nature Cruise?
Pack your camera and join our expert nature guides on a special cruise that takes you closer to the natural beauty of Milford Sound. Our guides take the time to answer your questions while our smaller boat takes you close enough to catch the eye of a basking seal, dolphin, or even a rare Fiordland crested penguin.
- Get closer and see more on the longest and most interactive cruise in Milford Sound
- Escape the crowds on a smaller boat with independent travellers and no tour groups
- Extended commentary from our expert nature guides with more facts and stories about the wildlife, geology and history from our expert nature guides
- Grab your raincoat and get so close to the waterfalls that you can taste the pure glacial water
- The ideal cruise for close-up photos of seals, dolphins or penguins
- Freshly prepared picnic lunch available and licensed bar on board
- FREE tea and coffee