Get up close and personal with this pristine environment on our small boat, Encounter Nature Cruise. Reach out and touch sheer rock cliffs and drink pure glacial water straight from the waterfalls, see seals sunning themselves on the rocks, dolphins riding the bow wave or if you’re lucky, spot rare Fiordland crested penguins (in season).
Why choose an Encounter Nature Cruise?
- Small boat with fewer passengers for an intimate Milford Sound experience
- Interactive and personal with a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Two specialist nature guides share their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary
- Taste pure glacial water from towering waterfalls
- The ideal cruise for close-up photos of seals, dolphins or penguins
- Raincoats provided on board so you can stand on the bow under tumbling waterfalls
- Large, outdoor viewing deck with covered seating
- Have your photo taken with the skipper in the open wheelhouse
- Range of lunch options available (must be pre-ordered, at extra cost)
- Complimentary tea and coffee