Milford Sound Cruises – Winter 2020
During winter 2020 we will not be operating our Milford Sound Encounter Nature Cruise. Head over to our Discover More Cruise for more information on the most in-depth, insightful and personal experience in Milford Sound this winter.
Why choose an Encounter Nature Cruise?
Pack your camera and join our expert nature guides on a special cruise that takes you closer to the natural beauty of Milford Sound. Our guides take the time to answer your questions while our smaller boat takes you close enough to catch the eye of a basking seal, dolphin, or even a rare Fiordland crested penguin.
- Get closer and see more on the longest and most interactive cruise in Milford Sound
- Escape the crowds on a smaller boat with independent travellers and no tour groups
- Extended commentary from our expert nature guides with more facts and stories about the wildlife, geology and history from our expert nature guides
- Grab your raincoat and get so close to the waterfalls that you can taste the pure glacial water
- The ideal cruise for close-up photos of seals, dolphins or penguins
- Freshly prepared picnic lunch available and licensed bar on board
- FREE tea and coffee