Go Milford Day Trip
Ex Te Anau
An unforgettable day trip to Milford Sound
Experience the best of Fiordland National Park with us. Travel from Te Anau to Milford Sound in comfort and style with our personal, small group tour through Fiordland’s spectacular snow-capped wonderland on our early morning departure.
Sit back, relax and enjoy magnificent views as our experience, local and knowledgeable drivers provide a lively and informative commentary on the area’s history, flora and fauna. See dense rainforests, towering waterfalls and rugged mountains with plenty of stops and short walks to enjoy as you journey to Milford Sound – an incredible experience in itself.
Travel with us and you won’t miss a thing.
Milford Sound Coach & Cruise
Ex Te Anau
If Milford Sound is the eighth wonder of the world, the road to Milford is surely the ninth. The overland journey is a spectacular showcase of sheer mountains and towering cliffs, rugged valleys and native rain forest, surrounded by spectacular waterfalls and glacial lakes.
Let us take you to Milford Sound while you sit back, relax and enjoy the jaw-dropping scenery and informative commentary. Our experienced, local coach driver will show you the best short walks and photo stops on the Milford Road, and will connect you seamlessly with our Milford Sound Scenic Cruise.
Milford Sound is approximately a 3 hour drive from Te Anau.
Why Milford Sound Coach & Cruise?
- Travel on a modern and comfortable coach while you take in the incredible, panoramic views on the road to Milford Sound
- Our friendly and experienced local driver will give informative commentary and show you the best short walks and photo stops along the way
- Board Milford Sound’s original cruise and get beneath waterfalls, among towering mountains and see native wildlife. Foreign language commentary and information sheets are available
- Cruise includes FREE International Buffet Lunch and FREE tea and coffee, freshly prepared by our onboard chefs
- Coach trip includes pick up/drop off service from a number of handy locations
- Option to return to Queenstown on a scenic flight – meaning you’ll see even more of the spectacular region!
|1 May – 30 September 2017 (Winter)
||Coach & Scenic Cruise
||FREE Buffet Lunch