Milford Sound Coach & Cruise day trips – Winter 2020
During winter 2020 we will only be operating Milford Sound Day Trips Fridays, Saturday and Sundays in June and July and daily from 1 August. If you wish to visit us outside of those dates, head over to our Discover More Cruise for more information on the most in-depth, insightful and personal experience in Milford Sound this winter.
Why choose a Milford Sound day trip
Take a guided adventure to Milford Sound with our friendly team offering 60 years of local knowledge. Our expert drivers will entertain you with their insight and knowledge, while showing you the best photo stops and short walks on the incredible road to Milford Sound. Once in Milford you’ll join the original Nature Cruise to explore the 8th wonder of the world. We’ll get you so close to this famous fiord you can reach out and touch the sheer rock walls. Our passionate skipper will provide entertaining commentary from the wheelhouse, while our boat hosts are on hand for a chat and to answer any questions. Our Milford Sound day trips are an unforgettable experience!
- Board our coach and settle into a modern, spacious seat with plenty of legroom
- Our local coach drivers provide you with entertaining and informative commentary in English.
- Translated, headset commentary available on coach in Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German& Portuguese.
- Includes complimentary hotel pick up & drop off from central Queenstown and Te Anau accommodation.
- Cruise the full length of the fiord out to the Tasman Sea and get a glacial facial under Stirling Falls
- Our passionate skippers delight in sharing their knowledge with entertaining commentary
- Option to return to Queenstown on a scenic flight or by helicopter.
- Includes a delicious, freshly prepared picnic lunch
- Duration is 7 hours from Te Anau, 12 hours and 30 minutes from Queenstown