Experience the iconic Milford Sound road on our Coach & Cruise service and then join Heli Glenorchy for an enchanting scenic return flight over the Southern Alps back to Glenorchy with one of their local, friendly pilots. You get to view deep, glacier carved u-shaped valleys, huge cascading waterfalls, ancient glaciers and hidden alpine lakes.
Known as the ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’, your cruise will take you up close and personal with thundering waterfalls, sheer cliffs dropping into the ocean and a chance to see unique wildlife such as Fiordland Crested Penguins, Dolphins and NZ Fur Seals.
On the return flight you will land on one of Fiordland’s spectacular glaciers for that once in a lifetime “Bucket List” photograph before returning to Glenorchy.
A complimentary shuttle is provided from Glenorchy to Queenstown, the 45 minute drive is one of the most scenic routes in New Zealand.
*Requires minimum 4 passengers per depature.
What to bring
- Outdoor walking shoes or boots
- Wind and waterproof jacket
- Warm layers
- Camera, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
Terms & Conditions
- All flights are weather dependent, flight times, routes and landings may be subject to change at your pilots discretion.
- Price includes coach, cruise, one way flight with glacier landing and complimentary shuttle from Glenorchy to Queenstown.
- Min Pax: 3 adults
- Infants (0 to 3yrs) fly free of charge when on an adult lap
All passenger names and weights (in kg) are required at time of booking