Why choose Discover More?
Our three hour Discover More cruise is the longest and most personal in Milford Sound. On this three hour cruise, you won’t just see Milford Sound, you’ll experience it!
Cruise on our small boat while our onboard nature guide chats with you and answers questions. Drink glacial water, touch natural artefacts and get under massive waterfalls. The adventure continues at the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory where you can experience the amazing world beneath the surface. Descend 64 steps (10 metres) underwater into a large viewing area where windows open your eyes to this underwater haven. Unlike an aquarium, the fish are free to come and go; it’s the people who are contained.
- Cruise on the original, locally owned and operated Milford Sound Cruise
- The only cruise that includes a visit to New Zealand’s only floating underwater observatory
- See rare black coral growing in its natural habitat and meet colourful sea creatures
- Learn about the story of Milford Sound and our conservation efforts with entertaining videos and easy to read information panels
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch on board the cruise
It’s everything you imagined and more!
PLEASE NOTE: Our Discover More Cruise will not be operating from 20 July – 14 November as the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory will be undergoing routine maintenance