Conferences, Events and Incentives
Southern Discoveries has a wide range of quality products that can be offered to conference and incentive clients. Our event team will work with you to make a unique and memorable event in Queenstown.
We can assist in arranging exclusive charters on any of our vessels, offering private cruises with a personal crew who will ensure your event runs seamlessly.
Spirit of Queenstown is a state-of-the-art catamaran with capacity for 150 guests. With panoramic outdoor decks and a spacious interior, we offer cocktail or theatre style setup options. The vessel is fully licensed and has a range of catering choices available from relaxed BBQ menus to a selection of beautiful canapés. Every cruise is tailored to suit your needs, with the flexibility to explore anywhere on Lake Wakatipu.
Combine a slice of authentic high country on Spirit of Queenstown with a cruise to Mt Nicholas Farm on the western shores of Lake Wakatipu. Located on the lakes edge and surrounded by breathtaking scenery, the Woolshed at Mt Nicholas is available for private functions, conferences, weddings and events.
We understand the importance of creating an incredible experience that allows you to relax and spend time with your guests, so let us assist in planning your special occasion. Please contact our event team for more information:
- Breakfast cruises
- Sunset cruises with cocktails and canapés
- Cruises to Mt Nicholas Farm for gala events, conferences or team building options
- Partner/family programmes offering half day Mt Nicholas Farm Experiences and 4WD Wilderness Experiences
- Incentive programmes offering cruises, 4WD excursions and lunches at Old Nic with spectacular helicopter transfers to/from Queenstown
- Pre and post conference tour programmes/options
Spirit of Queenstown Summer BBQ Package
Enjoy an evening on board Spirit of Queenstown and take advantage of our great summer BBQ package for your next event.
- Two hour cruise
- Tour hour beverage package
- Canapés on arrival
- Wild Earth BBQ cooked in French oak pinot noir wine barrels
Priced from $135 per person, get in touch with our events team to find out more or book now.